FEDERAL Member for Leichhardt Warren Entsch today introduced the Marriage Legislation Amendment Bill 2015 into the Australian Parliament.
The bill was co-sponsored by:
- Member for Griffith, Terri Butler, who seconded the bill;
- Member for Brisbane, Teresa Gambaro;
- Member for Werriwa, Laurie Ferguson;
- Member for Melbourne, Adam Bandt;
- Member for Indi, Cathy McGowan; and
- Member for Denison, Andrew Wilkie.
Mr Entsch's full speech is available on the Speeches section of this website and is also available to watch on YouTube.